CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 2, 2009

A new woman!

I feel like a new woman! I just canceled my stupid training sessions that I spent way too much money on. I guess we have to make mistakes to learn from them, wow was that a stupid one! Anyone thinking of using a trainer, don't do it. It's not worth it, especially if it's through a gym, they're underpaid, hence making them worthless. I know how to use a machine, I'm not an idiot! Plus, this now makes me have to take responsibility and start my running! Eeep! I also got a new car! In a silly way, it kind of makes me feel more like an adult. Aside from Mark and I buying a home, this is another big purchase that is scary, but necessary. Carol the cavalier lived out her days joyously. From scraping curbs by a newly licensed 16year old with her crazy friends, to trips back and forth to Flagstaff during my college years. She's known many times in my life, good and bad. She's a book of me growing up! Haha, wow! Carol will be missed, though she will now hold her new home in the 3rd car garage and be used as Mark's commuter. She will never get thrown out! Lame post, haha sorry but I had to write something!

2 comments: