CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The running begins...

So yesterday afternoon I decided to start my resolution to learn how to run. Oh boy was it hilarious! I took Wyatt, who Mark runs with, and it was just embarrassing for me. I kept having to start and stop, run and power walk. I don't know if I was expecting much more seeing as how it was my first day doing it. Poor Wyatt, full of energy, kept glancing up at me as if to say, "Are you kidding me mom?!? How humiliating!" Haha, oh well hopefully I'll have better luck today when I get home. That is if I don't convince myself out of running when I get home. I don't have any excuse though, I did get dinner all ready before leaving the house this morning, so I have nothing to worry about I suppose. I'm so domestic!

No comments:

Post a Comment